Friday, October 28, 2011

Top Ten: Music

I am not educated enough in the realm of music to speak intelligently about it, so there will be little commentary in my list.


  • Stay (Shakespeare's Sister).  I'm not even sure what the lyrics are about, but I love to listen to this song.
  • Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash).  A rugged voice, a pleasure to listen to him sing.
  • Fur Elise (Beethoven).  My favorite piece of classic music.  I hum or whistle it all the time.
  • Born Slippy (Underworld).  Great travelling music when driving around Europe.
  • Tears From the Moon (Conjure One).  Introduced to me by a friend.  Lovely music.
  • Why (Annie Lennox).  An amazing woman and an amazing performer.  I love all her music.
  • Carry On Wayward Son (Kansas).  Kansas, Pink Floyd, Boston, Journey
  • Cat's in the Cradle (Harry Chapin).  It always reminds me of my father and the differnce that he as a father dictated our relationship and how me as a father dictates the relationship I have with my sons.
  • Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler).
  • Extraordinary Way (Conjure One).

1 comment:

Jillina said...

You really shocked me with Ring of Fire, that just seems so far apart from what you usually listen to. I can't believe after 8 yrs I didn't know you liked that song. -.-