Monday, February 18, 2008

Brrr.

It's cold today.

Today's prose is an ode to two left feet.

Written 17 June 2003

Can't Dance
You move with such grace
Twisting and turning
You glow, a smile on your face
And leave men yearning.
But I can't dance
Worse than two left feet
I stand in a trance
Even arms missing the beat
But I love the way
our hands frolic and touch
Wanting it every day
I can never get too much
My tongue salsas and dips
with passion and heat
caressing sensuous lips
Your taste is so sweet
Even our feelings entwine
and seem to move as one
in a waltz most divine.
I hope that it's never done
But, every Saturday night
you move with men and flirt.
jealous tears dim my sight
I can't dance, and I hurt
I considered skipping this one, as it is not very good. But that would be cheating. I wrote it, so you get to read it. :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey I liked it :)

Mike Golch said...

Kelly,just stopped by to say Hi.Sandra left me a message on my blog that I should come and visit your blog,and here I am.
Welcome to blog land!