Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Don't feel much like chatting

Not much feeling like writing much.  However, I will not forgo my obligatory piece of prose from my past.


Another poem about the waning long distance relationship I was having.


Written 18 June, 2003.


Do You Still Love Me



We find a special someone
A person we like to see
Feelings grow stronger
You express feelings to me

I love you Sweetheart
I love you too
Click.

We continue to explore
Who we are every day
My feeling grow richer
There's always more to say

I love you very much
I love you
Click.

I can tell you didn't like
Some show of jealousy
You say your feelings didn't change
in manner most pleasantly

I love you, Sweetie
Love ya
Click.

We broached a new subject today
history you've never known
Your feelings are quite the same
maybe they've even grown

I love you and sweet dreams
Mmmm. You too.
Click.

Now I would like to hear,
the next time you want to say
you're feelings haven't changed,
Just what are you feeling anyway?

Hmmm?
Goodnight
Click




Powered by Qumana


3 comments:

Jillina said...

*cry*

:( :(

the way some relationships fall off really bites, especially if one person loves with their whole heart, and it's the other one who drifts away...

<3 *I* love you

Mike Golch said...

it is always sad when a relationship fails,I know I was sad when my first marriage fell apart.Then when I moved back to my home state and started to work at different jobs I keep bar hopping hopwing to find someone.That did not work out all that happened was that I just got drunk and did not care about anything.The when I got a job as a security guard and worked at the local american auto club,one of the road dispatchers said she would introduce to someone but I hade to get my drining under control or atop altogether,so I stopped the drinking.Then got to meet my lady whom I have spent the last 27years as husband and Wife.soon to be 28 years (03/01/08)

Kelly said...

Congratulations, Mike, for both getting your drinking under control and having such a long committed relationship. Both can be difficult to do and takes a good amount of strength.