Friday, February 22, 2008

The Guy You Want To Hate

The Guy You Want To Hate...


Not me. I am the guy you do hate. No, I am talking about Maddox. I really wanted to hate him, but I think I am pregnant with his baby!


His site, The Best Page In The Universe, is that offensively spewed humor that you can't stop reading. Some of it is funny for being so wrong. Some of it is funny for being so right. All of it is funny.


I found the site through Mike's blog Licensed To Blog. Well worth checking out.


For our poem today...it is a sequel. Remember me sharing Do You Still Love Me a couple of days ago? Well, this is the continuation of that poem.


Written 19 June 2003


Do You Still Love Me - Her Reply


So what does it mean
Your feelings haven't changed?
Are our plans still on
As we had first arranged?

Well, I've been thinking...
First let me say it's not you.
Kelly, You are really great,
But is our vision true?

I can't be the girlfriend
that I want myself to be.
You deserve so much more
than a less than perfect me.

I still have these feelings
for other's out of the picture.
I know their gone and done
but it makes a volatile mixture.


But I...I mean, Wait!
It's ok, you don't fret.
For you, I'm still a girlfriend.
But, for me, I don't know yet.

To me you're just a fantasy.
Superman, my man of steel.
Maybe someday when all aligns,
we can make it something real.


And here is a photograph of my cell phone after this real phone call. Phone call was real, the actual wording was different. Poeple don't really talk like that. It's called poetic liscence silly. Speaking of poetic liscense, the tear on the phone is fake. There was a real one, I wiped it away, then decided it would be a good addition.







Powered by Qumana

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I am SO glad you re-applied the tear, it adds a nice touch!

Sandra said...

LOL nice touch on the tear Kelly.

Jillina said...

I'm going to be mean first, nice second.

You made the best choice possible when you picked me over her. neenerneener!

hehe

Okay....second the nice. ;)

I think this is a beautiful poem, it shows very accurately the way some people can be so blind to what they say and how it sounds to someone else. I know I have that problem myself, but lacking the ability to communicate and learn to change only leads to one thing: I GOT YOU AND SHE DIDN'T! HAHAHAHA!

...errr...oops. ;)

Mike Golch said...

Kelly as usual your blog puts mine to shame,your peotry is fandamntastic(to steal wording from the service)Rock on fellow USAFer.

Anonymous said...

First, thanks for your service.
Secondly, and much less importantly, thanks for the mention.

Anonymous said...

Did you read Maddox's blog about female fashion? I almost split my side laughing on that one. So crude, yet so funny.

Mike Golch said...

Kelly,I gave you a plug on one of my posting you had did this on one of your blogs so I just terurned the favor.Mike