Sunday, February 17, 2008

Civilian life sucks

I spent 20 great years in the military. I have become accustomed to a certain quality of life. Not a wealthy life, but a great life. The military is built on a foundation of mutual respect and military communities are close and friendly.

While in the military it might seem trying at times, but after leaving the military you realize that even the lowest times were great.

The apartment complex I live in now is managed by the worst harpy I have ever met. I've only talked to her twice and it is such a horrible experience that it gives me stomach aches and I avoid contact when possible.

On top of all the common dealings I've had with people who are perpetually miserable, disrespectful and completely selfish, now my car has been broken into and the radio stolen.

But enough of that. I have more writing to share. :) I won't tell you what I was thinking about when I wrote it, that would give away the surprise.

I will give you a warning...it is sexually suggestive.

I wrote this on 17 June, 2003

Impulse

Soft and silky smooth
Beneath my hand
I bend in to kiss
and draw in your scent
I can't resist
and take you in my hands
I pull you to me
Cup you and feel you
twist you and pull you
For hours, in my arms
Now on my lap
Hair through my fingers
and on my chest
Drawing near now
I know the end is close
but I don't want it to be
Finished, satisfaction
mixed with doubt.
I stand behind you with
My arms around your waist
We purview what we have accomplished
and you softly say
"You call this a french braid?
You need more practice."
Once again, I take you
lovingly into my hands...

See...a little trick. Not about what you thought. But when you love everything you do, your life is filled with passion.
I hope every one's weekends are going great.
~Kelly

4 comments:

Jillina said...

This is a very clever writing device, and I always find it greatly amusing when people use it. I like how it's naughty, and yet intimate to the very end, instead of becoming a joke to take away the passion of the beginning.

I agree, also---civilian life sucks. A lot.

j said...

Ooh La la! Yes I was totally caught looking. Very clever. Have a nice weekend. Jennifer

Oh, and when you are about to give up on the world, come to blogland. I have found it to be very homey here!

Sandra said...

Well I guess I just have a dirty mind cause I could have sworn I was NOT reading about a braid....*shrug* LOL

I love all your writings Kelly, I'm sure I've told you that already, but still :)

I agree, I LOVE the military life, can't even think about Curt retiring in 3 years, it makes me break out in hives.

Mike Golch said...

Kelly your are truely an artist.I take my cap off to you. I only wish I can hold a candle to you.Man you are GRRREAT!!!!!!(stolen from Tony the Tiger w/no appoligies,Ha!) God Bless you fore serving our country.